Convention & Expo
04 – 11 March 2022
Hall 1 / B 2
ALLOY STEEL PRODUCERS ASSOCIATION OF INDIA
The Alloy Steel Producers Association of India was established in 1968, with the principal objective of promoting trade, commerce and manufacture connected with alloy steel in the country.
- ASPA seeks to promote common interests of alloy and special steel manufacturers in India
- ASPA represents 90% of alloy steel producers in India
ASPA Core Activities :
1. Interaction with government of India’s relevant ministries such as Steel, Finance, Commerce, Mines and other government and semi-government bodies on issues, internal and external affecting the steel industry in general and alloy steel segment in particular.
2. Acting as facilitator for group interaction amongst members on issues of common interest to members
3. Facilitating regular dialogue between ASPA members and their major customers’ representative bodies.
4. Keeping members informed of developments in steel industry and related subjects through weekly news digest, ASPASCAN.
About Alloy Steel :
Alloy Steel is the steel containing alloying elements like Chromium, Nickel, Vanadium, and Molybdenum used in highly specialized applications in Automotive, Railways, Defense, Engineering, and Textile sectors. The process of making alloy steel is highly specialized and complex. Each alloy steel grade is tailor-made as per the customer’s specification and end application. Therefore, it is not a commodity product.
More than 400 varieties
- Wire rods
- Bright bars
Wide range varying from 3 mm to 250 mm
Rounds, Squares, Flats, Hexagons, Rectangles and Customized shapes
Contact Us Information:
Mobile No. : 8335013000